Pete shares his thoughts that have been helpful–and unhelpful–in preserving mental health amid the quarantine.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Book: Non-violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg
- Previous episode: 241: How to Have More Fun while Achieving More with David Crenshaw
- Previous episode: 512: Retraining Your Brain for More Effective Leadership Matt Tenney
- Previous episode: 543: How to Build Skills Faster and Improve Mental Performance with Britt Andreatta
- Previous episode: 317: How to Form Habits the Smart Way with BJ Fogg