Enhanced Thinking & Collaboration (ETC) Training Program
Substantial and Quantifiable Value
- Improved use of thinking and collaboration practices (up 10%)*
- Acceleration of analyses in arriving at answers (24 minutes per person per week)*
- Reduced time wasted in meetings (1 hour per person per week)*
- Financial payback occurring in under one year*
*results described emerge from before/after evaluations of multiple engineering teams at a multi-billion-dollar technology company
The participants have spoken:
“Overall, the improvement within the team is obvious…”
[Clarification] will really help during the start of a project. I will clarify to understand the needs and what/how to execute.
Now I realize that it [pushback] is the right thing to do for the team's efficiency.
I have started to use the answer-first method. All of this is making lot of sense. I can see it’s bringing in a change to how I communicate and interact with my teams and leadership.
This really put things in perspective… usually our slide decks are too busy. I knew something was wrong, but I could never figure out how to express it.
Now I know what is increasing my stress levels and reducing my energy/focus.
I feel we can adopt so many traits from this session, especially the principles of influence.
The program is all-inclusive:
- 10 live, 90-minute sessions for 6-18 teammates in the same room occurring weekly
- In-session exercises and handouts
- Face-to-face trainer contact with ongoing support and rapid responses to email, cell phone calls, and online submissions
- Pre- and post-training team evaluation with benchmarking
- Slides and audio recording from each session
- Individualized Myers-Briggs assessment and reports for each teammate
- Individual reflection prompts for each teammate after each module
- Application challenges for all shared over an intranet
- One-on-one accountability prompting and public reporting on individual assignment completion
- Participation incentives